The city is announcing the upcoming paving schedule affecting downtown traffic flow beginning Friday morning, October 18.
Construction schedule for the paving of 8th St – Hamilton St to Walnut St; Walnut St – 8th St to Hall St; Hamilton St - from 8th St to Hall St; and Maple St – from 8th St to Hall St. All closures are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
1. Milling of 8th Street closed from Walnut to Hamilton
a. Friday, 10/18 (Road will be open by 2pm)
b. Monday, 10/21 and Tuesday, 10/22.
2. Pave Maple Street – From 8th Street to Hall Street
a. Wednesday, 10/23
b. Partial lane restriction on 8th Street from Hamilton to Walnut
3. Pave 8th Street closed from Walnut to Hamilton
a. Thursday, 10/24
4. Mill Walnut Street from 8th St to Hall St
a. Friday, 10/25 and Monday, 10/28
b. Walnut St one lane from 8th St to Hall St to single lane and no right turns coming north on 8th St onto Walnut St.
5. Pave Walnut Street from 8th St to Hall St
a. Tuesday, 10/29
b. Walnut single lane and no right turns coming north on 8th to Walnut
6. Mill & Pave Hamilton St from 8th St to Hall St
a. Wednesday, 10/30 and Thursday, 10/31 Road will close at 6:00am and open by 2:00pm
b. Close Hamilton Street from 8th St to Hall St
Lane restrictions are also scheduled on Friday, October 18 on Linden Street from American Parkway to 4th Street from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for deliveries to the Silk Mill apartments.